General Guide To The Application
1.) HOME SCREEN
- This is the Home Screen of the Apollo app. From here you see “artists”, “genres”, “my playlists” & "my favorites."
- This is the main hub for browsing digital art by artist, genres or by all works available. You can also select any playlist you've created.
- This is the Artists Screen of the Apollo app. Once the artist tab is selected you will see a list of artists that are part of the Apollo ecosystem. You will see a profile image, Artist name and # of works available for each artist. There are three categories of artists Platinum, Gold and Emerging. Once an artist is selected you will see works available by orientation. There are 4 orientations: portrait, landscape, square and panoramic.
- Once the artist tab is selected from the home screen, you will see a list of artists that are part of the Apollo ecosystem. You will see a profile image, Artist name and works available for each artist.
- Once an artist is selected you will see works available by orientation. There are 4 orientations: portrait, landscape, square and panoramic.
- Each artist has an about tab where you can watch a short video and read a bio to learn more them.
- For a more detailed guide to using the artists tab go here
- This is the Genres section of the Apollo app. You can browse works based on genres of art such as cinemagraphs, photography, paintings, abstract architecture etc.
- Swipe right-to-left or tap the “landscape” tab at the top to view landscape-orientation works
- Select a work from the list to view the work details
- Select “add to playlist”
- If you are doing these steps for the first time, you will not have any playlists, so you can tap “Add Playlist” to create a new one. You will be presented a dialogue box. Enter a name for the playlist and tap “Create”
- Now that you have a playlist - tap on the newly created playlist to add the work to it
- You will receive a toast notification indicating that the work has been added to the playlist, and you will be returned to the work details view. Continue to select and add works to the playlist following the above steps
- From the artists "about" tab (Follow Artists guide from above) tap the heart icon below the artist video. This will add that artist to your favorites
- You can access your favorites from the home screen
- This is the profile page of the Apollo app. Click on the 3 lines in the top right corner and a slide out menu will appear from the right. Click on “Profile” This will include details such as your name and subscription details. You can update your subscription from here as well